Electrochemical corrosion testing:
Testing systems for tests of corrosion mechanisms, assessment of corrosion rate for metals and metallic coatings and assessment of organic coating quality:
- Autolab Eco Chemie GPES, EAS, FRA;
- Solartron 1260 / Electrochemical Interface 1287 / Dielectric Interface 1296;
- Portable ACM Instruments Field Machine kit and ACM Gill CV.
Production equipment – experimental line for development of conversion coating technologies (can be used for services and small production batches).
Atmospheric corrosion testing:
- Stationary exposure equipment for assessment of resistance to atmospheric corrosion – location: Warsaw, Kraków, Katowice, Łeba and Diabla Góra (Mazovia).
- Assembly of mobile equipment for exposure of specimens.
- Equipment for thermal spraying of coatings using the following methods:
– arc spraying;
– powder flame spraying;
– high-velocity flame spraying.
- GTV manipulator for automatic thermal spraying.
- Abrasive blasting cabin.
- Portable instrumentation for monitoring of spraying parameters and coating quality tests.