- Research on chemical surface treatment, temporary protection and inorganic and organic coatings.
- Identification of scientific grounds for the development of advanced corrosion protection technologies.
- Research on the deterioration of materials and coatings and monitoring of aggressive atmospheres in Poland.
- Corrosion assessment reports, inspections and tests of potential causes of deterioration due to corrosion.
- Development of new technologies to create new applications for thermally sprayed corrosion protection coatings, heat-resistant coatings and coatings resistant to wear and for remanufacturing of machine parts.
- Development of new methods for tests of thermally sprayed coatings.
- Participation in activities of associations and chambers of commerce in order to mitigate technical and economic losses due to corrosion.
- Production activities and services relating to thermal spraying and chemical surface treatment, particularly conversion coatings, with particular focus on dip phosphating.
- Training for representatives of the industry.
- Standardisation and information activities relating to corrosion protection.
- Selection and assessment of corrosion protection technologies.
- Development of selected products for chemical and electrochemical surface treatment.